Inner City Youth Opportunities Programs
We offer 3 core programs:
How do families/children qualify for the program?
- Families must live within the City of Cincinnati Limits
- Families must show financial need through an income verification form
- Children must be attending school (not on suspension, etc.) and drug free
How are children recommended for the program?
- Teachers recommend children who are performing below grade level performance
- They are in Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Participants may be referred from St. Aloysius Orphanage and St. Joseph Orphanage
- Family members and friends of current participants may recommend a child to the program